took this pic without her realize when she was ordering food for us
:)
dis fellow is going to UK for 2years to pursue her hair stylist studies...
and we went to airport to say goodbye to her last nite at about 12am++ since her flight will be departure at 2am....
a very very tough girl tat i have ever seen..never drop a tear when she leave!
two fellas wearing the big spec to take photo...=.=+
i look abit sleepy in dis pic since it was already in the midnight..
and the others fei gang members
we passed our letters to her when she was checking all her stuffs.. :)a bit of embarrassing~
was very touching when i saw she gave her parents a hug and a kiss when she ready to leave..
frankly, i almost cried out when i saw her waving her hand and say goodbye to us
T.T
But i have no other choices except force my eyes to swollen down all the tears..
this was really killing me..
all her families members not crying also, if i drop tears seem very weird..
furthermore, i scare the others will laugh at me...=.=+
mana tau itu fei shim keep tearing after tat...=.=!
i saw the advertisement board at the airport wrote there
"we made it hard to say goodbye"
it's very damn hard to say goodbye in this situation...at least for me..

a group pic without the fei gang dailou~
aweeee...look abit gloomy..coz we usually have her in the middle
she is the one who usually gather we all up together~
we will going to miss you~clc
do take good care of yourself in the foreign country!
BON VAYAGE!
Bodoh lang,
ReplyDeleteI had read through yours letters when I was in the flight to Dubai for connection.And just now I arranged all my stuffs only I realized yours letters got inside my small backpack.So I opened those and read through again.I just saw that you showed me your blog in the letter,and then now I saw your blog that related to the day.Thanks for come and sent me.We have been long time didn't gathered so much of members.Never know that on my last day in Malaysia I saw a big gang.But is late,because we got no enough time to have fun together with a big gang.Is just a commiserate for me.
And I hope that we could gathered with whole gang in once a year.Even I am not around yours,but I am so much eager that yours can gathered yourselves.
Oh yeah,I don't know that shin cried the day?Nobody tell me that!!!OMG!!! I got something to scoffed her anyway.haha..
Also,I would try my best to scan it out yours letters when I am free in the college,then uploaded it.Allow everyone to have a look.hehee..Is that okay ?
Alright then,take care huh..
Belated Bon Voyage to ling jia T_T kinda touched when i saw you wrote "when i saw her waving her hand and say goodbye to us"
ReplyDeleteThank you to Vivienne!!!
ReplyDeleteDo you want me to wave my hand to you?haha..
You can on your msn webcam ,then I wave it to you.haha..
not tat fei shin cried~~was the fei sim cried la~~hhahaha~~itu feishin cold blood der nehhh~
ReplyDeletebtw, waliu ehhh~pls dont scan all the letters out!! so paiseh man!!
plus,dun perasan ok~~fei q~
vivi only wan me wave my hand to her~~hahahhaa
Who ask you type wrong?!you typed "SHIM",so I thought was Shin cried.hahaa..but Sim also cold blood wow,how come she would cried?Unbelievable neh~
ReplyDeleteNo worries,I will scan it out when I adapt the environment in college,then I will post it and tag all of you.Okay?hehee..
OMG,Vivienne wants a big fat hand to wave to her?Are you sure Pieng?