YES YES YES!!! IT'S FEBRUARY ALREADY!! HAHAHAHA
FEBRUARY IS GONNA BE A FUCKING AWESOME MONTH! EXCUSE FOR MY VULGAR BUT I HAVE TO USE THAT WORD TO DESCRIDE! HAHAHA
I have officially ended my internship last two days ago! Pass up my intern report and logbooks last day!!!
AND IT'S TIME FOR ME TO HAVE FUN!!!!
I'M GOING TO TRAVEL TO BANGKOK TONITE!
OMG one of my little dreams come true!! when i said is little, is mean i got bigger dreams!! hahaha~ siao liao please ignore me! but i do dream big tho xD!!
I shall said the trip is a reward to myself! Well, in fact the most expensive reward i have give to myself ever!
is all my 血汗钱 pleasseeeeee~ usually when parents give me pocket money to travel, i will mm seh dak to spend too much... but is my own money!! please im going to get myself nice things ahhh! you know CNY is coming soon, new year new clothes new shoes new bags new bla bla bla are neccessary mahhh!! and hor, i want to eat thai food and go to their 7-11 la!!!! hahahah :D
btw, im abit worry if i bring not enough money there!! gahhhhh! how ahh?!
have to check to my luggage list and shopping list now! haha
i will coming back in one peace! teehee!
BYE BYE! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment