Hi is me!!!!!!!!
I think I am late to do my annual routine here. I should have update my 2016 recap.
But,
I don't have any special update to do for 2016.
It just an ordinary year for me, I think.
I surely had my down moments this year, a lot.
Those downs changed me a little tho.
Those downs changed me a little tho.
Especially in my way of working.
To be more firm and always be nice (as I always be)
To be more firm and always be nice (as I always be)
I went 3 trips this year!
Bangkok (oh the shopping!), Pulau Rawa (oh the beach!) and Korea (oh my god!)
Bangkok (oh the shopping!), Pulau Rawa (oh the beach!) and Korea (oh my god!)
Speaking about Korea, it truly was a dream came true experience.
I long for Korea ever since I fall in love with TVXQ 9 years ago.
It was amazing to hear all the people around you speaking in Korean.
It was amazing the Korean characters are all over the place.
It was amazing to see all the girls there wearing same make up and have same hairstyle.
And it was amazing to experience the Autumn. It was my amazing first time.
However, surprisingly I prefer Busan more than Seoul.
Wishing more oversea trips in 2017.
Other than that, my biggest gained for 2016 is another 2kg of fat in my body.
No resolution this year but hope 2017 bring me more fortune and with great health to go thru a new adventure.
And my birthday is cominggggggg!!
No comments:
Post a Comment