Ads

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I AM BACK and my 2014 recap

HI I AM BACK!
okay okay i know i have been using this opening sentence for few blog post back then..
because this is like what? yearly update ? for this half-dead blog i cant find any opening sentence that is more suitable than I AM BACK! =/

As you noticed, or probably nobody noticed coz this is an half-dead blog that no one bother to read anymore  I have changed my blogskin. I can't believe that I've used up more than three hours (?) to change the blogskin and template FML. I used to be very good in changing all these background / html / layout placement etc stuff... =/  but now, after few freaking hours, i still can't get all the text/hover links/ background adjusted to my liking... The parts of my brain that i stored all skills and knowledge must be rusted already... ah WHATEVER.

Anyway, credit to myself as i finally take initiative to make this blog alive again. *tears* boyfriend have been encouraged me for few times to do blogging all over again. But I was just being lazy and lack of inspiration on what to write =/.  I used to have the passion to blog , and i would update it daily if I have time. FYI also, i also used to managed two blogs in a same time back then . One is the blog that you are reading right now (am i talking to myself? coz this is a half-dead blog wtf -.-) Another one blog is hosted by fc2, not sure if it is a blog platform from Japan =/. My blog address of that blog is named Sakura  (wtf don't judge -.- ) and followed by some numbers haha ... and if you notice, I am using present tense now, hence  it means that the blog is still there and i didn't delete it. Too much of memories have stored in it :)

Despite I did not blog so frequently like what i used to do last time, i had somehow manage to find time and write a review for my year each year. So here i go... my 2014 recap..

January

I celebrated my birthday with my friends and boyfriend on a fine Sunday morning at the beach and then went to have dimsum after we realized there were no breakfast menu at the restaurant by the beach... =___=
haha.. very awkward i know but i appreciate my jbjm's lovesss to me.


It was also a month to prepare for the chinese new year so i dyed my hair to dark brown.. I am thinking of dying my hair to a full dark black for the coming CNY =D


February

Our department had organized the most fun and enjoyable cycling event of the year and on top of that, it was all for charity purpose. For the first time, i enjoyed so much in an event that organized by my team and myself ! :D Not saying that i did not enjoy in other events, but this one was just major fun! heh

It was CNY month too. hence it was full of reunion dinners,gathering,gambling and drinking hehehe.. I like it like it especially with my bunch of crazy friends. ahhh i love my jbjm so much :D


And this year quiet special tho, as I followed my boyfriend back to his hometown to visit his families. Hehe..
Wore that super tight modern cheongsam.. i hardly enjoy to eat anything on that day fml.
March & April

Nothing special happened in between these two months bt if i have to mentione something.. it would be... 
I cut bangs! haha wo ke ai ma? xD

Oh and one more thing, boyfriend gave a big surprise to my office on April. He asked help from my department's trainee to send me a bouquet of flowers and a handmade bento to my office table.. hahhahaha... damn cheesyyyyy but i like to be surprised hahaha!


May & June

I were so busy to prepare three events in between these two months, Endless of annoying and irritating people popped out from nowhere to annoy and irritate me from times to times!!! But I must said, it was one of the eye opener experiences since i joined the company and i definitely have learnt some lessons from all these annoying people. Thanks but no thanks!!

Another one major thing on May was that, my boyfriends and his team took part on the Loreal Brandstorm competition and got themselves into the final ! So proud so proud of them :D ! Even tho they end up did not win the competition, but being able to beat down all the teams from different states of the country and got the chance to stand on the stage to present your genuine idea to all the high level judges, weren't this can be proud enough already?  :)

我在台下默默仰慕他!! Bahahhahaha


July & August

For the first time, me and my bff ant went to a double date/ travel trip on her birthday! :D so happy!! Boyfriend and I bought a little cake for her on her birthday night and the next day off we went to Cameron Highland! hehehe..



Then on August, le jbjm and I took part in the Color Run 2014 and it was my first 5km run experience and it was like MAJOR FUN!!!! Boyfriend also took part in it but he was with his friends, hence we didn't run together, quiet sad but i okay! with my jbjm, they never failed to make me laugh my lungs out! XD



I just couldn't bear to upload the real funny photos here, because it was too funny and fugly to that extend i think i have the responsibility to protect my friends' image and mine as well!!! xD

September & October

Nothing special happened on September tho. Let's jump to October! October was full of events with my friends and boyfriend! :D 

I travel with my boyfriend alone to Penang for the first time!! Super fun i wish time can turn back now! The boutique hotel owners were so nice to us, the room was nice, and not to mention the Penang food! Dayummmmm~



and of all, to have my boyfriend company to explore a new place was the best! aheeeee

The following week, we both attend to my ex roommate's wedding dinner! It was also my first time to attend a friend wedding dinner so far! :D indeed a great day and great night :)



November

On the first week of November i attended my boyfriend's graduation convocation. So proud of ma boy for finally completed his four years of study in university and on top of that passed with flying colour. =D

Photo comparison between his convo VS my convo on last year :) hehe

Two week after that, he left to USA to start his work and travel program... ahhh i have to say i hate of these different timzone and distance thingyyyyy =/ pek cek! faster come back puhleaseeee...

And now December
The moment i am typing this is the morning of last day of 2014. Things have so far so good. Had some outings with my friends and family :)
And i have bought the most expensive birthday gift to myself ever (my birthday is next week omg!!)... T_T  my wallet is bleeding but i am indeed needed it.. I am going to fully utilize it so that every penny i spent is worth it!
On a good side, more quality photos to post on my future posts? =D

All in all, 2014 was full of ups and downs , but nevertheless it is still  a good year to me. I appreciate my friends and families and everyone who has helped me throughout the year and still love me despite my flaws. I love you all too :))

with love, here end my 2014 review. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014 has been good to me, but  I don't think it is a good year to Malaysia. :(
So many unexpected events and disasters have happened throughout the whole year, from the droughts, haze, landslide to the flash floods.,,, not to mention the three aviation tragedies..all happened within this single year...

I chat with my colleagues over the breakfast time at office pantry this morning regarding the recent Air Asia plane crashed into the Java Sea. We feel so bad and sorry to families of those who on board on that flight, especially after watched all the news from tv and pictures from the internet... :( ... i wish all the victims of the floods, the families members of the flights victims can stay strong.


For 2015, I wish for a better year ahead for everyone and my parents to continue stay healthy and happy. Appreciate all the things and people that surrounding us. I did not come out with my resolutions for next year. Just wish to go with the flow and try the best to live in the moment.
my lesson learnt of the year : 有些人为了未来努力打拚,努力地为未来铺路, 这些规划固然重要..但是别忘记了你正在浪费着你活在的当下...不是很可惜吗? :( 永远不知道明天会发生什么事,所以一定要记得活在当下..


大家共勉之 :)

xoxo
icefong


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads