Ads

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

25th birthday

Well, hello!
As what I promised to myself, I'm going to constantly update my blog here...*hopefully* slapp myself! Hahaha
But for today, no other excuse can be used to not blog because today is my birthday!! *throw  the confetti and pop the champagne!!!*

When I was younger back then, I mean in my 10's, I used to make big birthday wishes.. Those really ambitious and very hard to achieve one ..  I have wasted so many chances to make achievable wishes...fml ! But one of those big dreams did came true , which was to meet TVXQ in person and attend TVXQ's concert! Ahahaha don't judge! I didn't meet them in person but I attended their concert and sat at the vvip area, I think that was  more than enough already!!!!!  HahaHaha

As when I grow older, my birthday wishes seemed to be more realistic, practical and achievable.
I always make the first two wishes for my family and friends while the last one I keep for myself.
️️Hehee.. I used to think, making a wish is like wishing God will hear us, while we sit here and do nothing and wait for the wish to be granted.

But now I have a new perspective on this making wish thingy.. It is more like the principle practiced by the "Secret" *if you read the book!*   It said that when u make a wish, means there is something that you want, be it as a virtual or physical thing. When you have the desire to want and own that thing, you are apprently trigger the law of attraction in the universe. You know what you want hence your thought control the universe and start to attract the thing you want to come to your life!! Wah sounds so deep I feel like i very Geng now* hahaa In short, it just that you know what you want, you make that wish to yourself,  so your subconscious influence your behaviors to work in the right track in order to get the thing you want! after all, it is all your own self efforts to make all the dreams come true lar!!! XD

I think I type so much I already off the topic! Is my birthday today lah!
I had a blast last weekend because many of my frens throw me pre celebration of my birthday and I am still so touched by their kind thoughts of celebrating birthday to me! Some even bought me birthday gift , and it's so expensive I feel so paiseh when I received it! So much lovess from them I couldn't thanks enough!!!

On the other hand, I also received many wishes from friends via  whatapps and Facebook I feel so thankful too!
One of them even mentioned congratulation on successfully completed the first quarter of century of my life..! ^^" the statement so cute I feel like after few more years I can claim myself a fossil  already fml T_T!! Lololol but I still thankful for all the birthday wishes to me larrr!! I am so blessed! :)

我二十五歲了, 正式邁向輕熟女的行列了! omg!!  XoX
I hope that I will continue surrounded by all these lovely and kind people, and vice versa I'm be the one of those who surrounded them with more loves ! Not sure if you get this sentence meaning correct anot coz my bad grammar. Haha! This world really need more loves and positive energy la!! * trying to trigger the law of attraction in the universe again*!! Hahaha okay Im done typing! Have a nice day everyone who happens to read this!

*no photo in this birthday post because I'm using my phone to blog now and I dunno where to upload photo from my phone T___T

Xoxo
Ice




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads