I can't believe i actually make it a point to update it on a yearly basis..tsk tsk
Everytime i key in the blog URL, i can't help but to recall why i chose to name it in such a way when i first created it. It really carry a meaning behind it. HAHA. and it's pun intended, if you know me well.
I really don't know what should i write in this post but i just feel like I want to update it. Is like you feel to give up your favourite toy but the toy carried so much of your childhood memories so you cant decide if you should let it go and end up you decided to keep it inside a box and keep it in a place that only u know then every year, you take it out and clean away all the dirt and dust when you do your spring cleaning and you still feel the toy so cute and so lovely. Wahh what am i talking here..crap.
This used to be my favourite site few years back then and i can easily think of a topic and write all the nonsense about my life. But now, i don't even know what to write! This feeling is so shitty is not that i don't have a life to write about , it just that the OHM to document it down is not there anymore.......
But one thing never change, i still enjoy reading other people blogs, A LOT. :)
But one thing never change, i still enjoy reading other people blogs, A LOT. :)
Well, life still so far so good to me this year. No drama no big roller coaster and I am grateful for that!
I am still working with the same company. It is a big company no doubt and i often get the opportunity to handle one or two big project in a years and i am so grateful for the experiences. There was one point of time, i recall that was around June and July, i feel like i was living my life to the fullest!
I remember was so busy working for a project everyday, and i enjoy every bit of it. I received recognition from my manager and the management team, and those bonus received was just icing on the cake to me! I bought myself a fly ticket to SG for a short get away and my eldest sis was so kind to host me and sponsored me to Universal Studio and most of my expenses there! I got to meet up a lot of close friends and they were so kind to bring me around. Gosh, that was the second time i set foot in SG after 20 years i think. It is definitely a beautiful country.
That was one night, i remember. I lie on my bed and start to think what was happening around me that point of time... I have a good job, good colleagues and good boss, i received recognition, i get to stay with my family , i am able to spend money to do things that i like, i have sisters and i get to enjoy the perks of being the youngest in the family, i got a loving boyfriend, a bunch of good friends and the list goes on!! I mean. WHAT COULD I ASK FOR MORE. It was like life is so full of positive energy and everytime i try to spread some positive vibes to the people around me and end up i received even more!! All these things keep on playing in my mind and i was so overwhelmed with all these positive things and at the end i burst into tears on my bed thinking that LIFE IS SO GOOD, SO SO GOOD.
I NEVER FELT SO GRATEFUL TO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME.
I really believe in law of attraction. When u are positive, you would end up attract even more positive things happen to you. It is so true. don't doubt it.
But being a human, you know somehow you will just fall into the trap of being not appreciate things until it is gone and take everything for granted. and it is so hard to hold yourself for not falling into this trap, and when the time you did, you live a boring life. You don't appreciate things around you anymore and you just think that it just happened and it should have happened. No biggie.
I somehow fall into the trap from times to times and i hate it. Slapppppppp!!
I am 25 this year.. and few more days later i will turn to 26. Nothing big changes happen to me and i feel a little bit regret for not doing anything about it. =/ It is a little boring for life to be too peace and too safe.(there, i'm trapped!) But seriously, I can't help but to imagine when i grow old, there will be no interesting stories for my children or grandchildren to hear from me. so sad....Doesn't life should be full of adventures?
i hope somebody understand my feeling. hmmm.....
Well, enough of words diarrhea, is getting lengthy and boring. Pictures time.
![]() |
| This was when i celebrated my 25th this year. Guys,let's do this again and i want to play that STUPID games! |
![]() |
| This was me with all the crazy people during CNY. HAHAH |
![]() |
| This was me and my jbjm in my sis wedding. ohhh and my taylor swift inspired hairdo..haha |
![]() |
| This was the second time i joined the color run, probably the last time too. The aftermath is no kidding. |
![]() |
| This was me incharge as floor manager in my company AGM :) |
I actually made an effort to print screen all the pictures from my INSTA...*pat on shoulder* haha
![]() |
| This was me set food in SG again after so many years |
![]() |
| This was me as a one-day redbull girl #redbullgivesyouwings :p |
![]() |
| This was me 不认老 again go celebrate Halloween in Zouk. |
![]() |
| Xiaobii still is my happy pill. Muacks muacks! |
![]() |
| Full family picture featuring my duck face |
![]() |
| Last but not least, my boyfriend who i can shamelessly tell that he loves me more than i do. Thanks for loving me despite my flaws <3 td="">3> |
For 2016, I wish it will be a better year for us, for Malaysia and for the world. 这世界真的需要多点正能量阿...
And for me, with my own capacity, i wish i can be more brave to take up different challenges, do more travelling, spend time and money wisely and collect more experiences and memories instead of material things, everyone live healthily and happily, and i hope myself to be even more positive and spread more positive energy around and above all of these, i wish myself to always appreciate every people and things that happen to me,要一直怀着感激的心.
Bye 2015, and Hi 2016.
Yours truly.












No comments:
Post a Comment